Alex Jones Delivers Dire Warning on Internet Censorship to Donald Trump!

Originally published at: http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/alex-jones-delivers-dire-warning-on-internet-censorship-to-donald-trump/

C’mon, Donald. This has gotten retarded.

18 Likes

Fucking based with a capital letter one word.

IdontfuckingcareanymoreburnitalldownIwilllivelikeOmegaMantodevelopadrugtokillthediseasebutnoblackchicksorSoylentGreenfuckingshiiiet.

3 Likes

Based water filter salesman aint wrong

7 Likes

Not only will smacking down these tech companies greatly increase Trump’s
re-election hopes, he is the last and best hope of ever getting it done. If not
him, who? If not now, when? If he loses in 2020 then kiss free speech goodbye forever.

I think he’s aware of all of this, and knows that taking action is not only in his
best interests, it’s in the best interests of everyone who’s not a globalist.

I think we’re about to see whether he’s being controlled or not.

7 Likes

to be honest the fact these jew faggots are doing this isn’t surprising, if i were in their position i would seek to do the same thing.

5 Likes

Whatever advances the fourteen words, count me in.

6 Likes

must be those damn Nazis zensoring Alex Jones, the guy who’s grandfather came with the Mayflower and defended the Alamo from them beaners.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t be so sure that your “private conversations” in the confines of your own home are so private, especially if you have a Alexa of like device.

6 Likes

I’m in no way countersignaling against the notion that something needs to be done (it obviously does), but I have to say that I’m not sure what Don could actually do here on his own without a cooperative Congress willing to write up legislation mandating that speech allowable under the first amendment not be curtailed. I’m willing to listen if someone can explain what immediate steps could be taken that would actually have any teeth to them.

Take civil rights, for example. Let’s leave aside for a moment that the purpose was to restrict the private property rights of business owners, all while selling it as a way to secure equal rights for blacks; my point in bringing it up is that the changes which occurred at the end of that fight didn’t come about solely through executive fiat. They first required actual legislation in order to give them the force of law, followed by police and national guardsmen to force those who resisted into compliance. I don’t see how any quick fix can be applied in our situation in 2019 before election time, especially considering that the Democrats are extremely grateful (though they won’t say so in such explicit terms) to have tech companies act on their behalf.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Synchronicity? BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP ORDERS AG BARR TO OPEN ANTITRUST INVESTIGATION INTO BIG TECH

1 Like

with a jew investigating this it will go nowhere.

1 Like

Hmmmm…

vdare

6 Likes

The difference between Russians and Pravda and Americans and the MSM is the Russians knew Pravda was lying. It was just a given.

4 Likes

Trump can order the FFC chairmen, appointed by him, to do number of things to make life hell for the tech companies if they don’t comply with enforcing the first amendment.
You don’t need congress or the Supreme Court, it falls completely under the President, just like him ordering the military around.
Trump does not understand the power he has, is controlled, or waiting for some reason I don’t see to act on this.

I am just looking for results these days, other than that they can fuck off.

They will seriously regret it if they keep the shut down going, they don’t understand or know the real deal.
There is a reason Miller is trying to help stop these policies, he must actually have some idea of the gravity of things to come.

3 Likes

How the fuck does he know about this and know what to do yet magically has done fuck all to protect us and our speech? People like you are the reason we never get anything done, you glorify failures and incompetents.

You’re a failure and an incompetent, but I don’t glorify you. Why is that I wonder.

4 Likes

Indeed. Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

1 Like

Going the anti-trust route is fucking retarded. It takes forever to do an antitrust investigation and generally they wind up going nowhere. But let’s pretend that Facebook gets broken up into three new Facebooks. So fucking what? If all three of the new Facebooks censor just like the original one did, what did that accomplish?

The remedy here is simple: Trump orders the FCC to declare the social media monopolies as Common Carrier communication platforms. This will force them to allow everybody to access them for all legal purposes, and will simultaneously shield them from legal liability as long as they cooperate with authorities with respect to speech that is unprotected by the First Amendment (i.e. incitations to immediate violence, solicitation of criminal activity, etc.)

He can pick up the phone today and get this done within six months, just in time for election season. Or he can waste years on the antitrust route which won’t help anybody, including himself.

1 Like